Join Our Classes at the Culinary Resource Center in Lenexa, KS
Classes are scheduled "on demand". If your child is interested in participating in one of our kids cooking classes, fill out the registration form and we'll contact you when have enough students to fill a class. (Better yet, invite your friends, round up your own group of kids, enough to fill a class and your child participtes FREE!)
Peak demand for classes is generally during the summer months and around the holiday season. * Each class is unique*
Cost per session, per child varies. This includes the cost of ingredients, instruction, activities, & samples to take home and share with family & friends.
We do BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!! If your child loves to cook, consider hosting your next party at the Culinary Resouce Center. Your child and guests will bake and decorate treats to eat and to take home. Sit back and relax. Our facilitators will assist throughout the party. We offer unique birthday menus (chosen by the birthday boy/girl in advance) and games too!
1. Each class is a unique event
2. We'll teach your child how to use kitchen tools and gadgets safely and independently
3. Baking promotes creativity and self-confidence
4. Your child will be actively involved in every step of the cooking process
5. Parents can relax knowing that their children are in the hands of experts.
For additional details, please contact CHLOE at 913.438.7926